The aim of the meeting is to gather experts studying various questions concerning Arakelov geometry and connected topics. It is a yearly tradition, with main coordinators Burgos Gil, Maillot, Moriwaki, ...
The Seminar is organized for the first time in Copenhagen this year!
University of Copenhagen: Auditorium 1, Frue Plads 4, door A, Copenhagen.
3-7 September 2018.
- Jean-Benoît Bost (Paris-Sud) [Slides]
- Robin de Jong (Leiden) [Slides]
- Christophe Soulé (IHES) [Slides]
- Ariyan Javanpeykar (Mainz)
- Damian Rössler (Oxford)
- Huayi Chen (Paris) [Slides]
- José Burgos Gil (Madrid)
- Shu Kawaguchi (Kyoto) [Slides]
- Roberto Gualdi (Bordeaux) [Slides]
- Kai Köhler (Düsseldorf)
- Xiaonan Ma (Paris) [Slides]
- Dennis Eriksson (Goteborg)
- Ken-Ichi Yoshikawa (Kyoto) [Slides]
- Jürg Kramer (Berlin) [Slides]
- Carlo Gasbarri (Strasbourg) [Slides]
- Klaus Künnemann (Regensburg) [Slides]
- Jean-Michel Bismut (Paris-Sud) [Slides]
The conference will start at 9:00 on Monday 3.
is the detailed program.
Gerard Freixas (CNRS IMJ-PRG), Lars Halle (Univ. Copenhagen), Alberto Navarro (Univ. Zurich), Fabien Pazuki (Univ. Copenhagen).
There is no registration fee but if you want to participate we kindly ask you to send an email to arakelov2018"at"gmail.com.
The conference will take place in Auditorium 1, in the Historical Building of Copenhagen University. If you arrive from the airport, take the metro to Nørreport. If you arrive from the Main Train station, take an S-tog to Nørreport. Once you have reached Nørreport, it is a 300 meters walk on Nørregade to reach Frue Plads, and the doors are facing the church. You should use door A. Nota Bene: The conference is not taking place at the Math Department.
Participants: List. Picture 1
. Picture 2.
Department of Mathematical Sciences (Denmark), ANR Gardio (France)
, JTNB (France)
, Foundation Compositio (The Netherlands)