University of Copenhagen.
13 and 14 May 2022.
- Cécile Armana (Besançon, France)
- Michael Björklund (Göteborg, Sweden)
- Jerson Caro (Santiago, Chile)
- Didier Lesesvre (Lille, France)
- Mahya Mehrabdollahei (Paris, France)
- Jori Merikoski (Oxford, UK)
- Andreas Mihatsch (Bonn, Germany)
Program: Schedule, Titles, Abstracts
Nuno Hultberg (Copenhagen) and Fabien Pazuki (Copenhagen).
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference will take place in the Math Building of Copenhagen University. If you arrive from the airport, take the metro to Nørreport. If you arrive from the Main Train station, take an S-tog to
Nørreport. Once you have reached Nørreport, grab the bus 150S (or 184, or 185) and stop at Universitetsparken. The Math Building is a small grey cube behind three huge parallele buildings with curious orange small balconies. Nota Bene: to enter the Math Building you will need
the help of a local to open the doors.
University of Copenhagen, CNRS, IRN MaDeF, IRN GandA.