University of Copenhagen.
2nd and 3rd June 2017.
- Anna Cadoret (Ecole Polytechnique Paris, France)
- Wushi Goldring (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- Florent Jouve (University of Bordeaux, France)
- Christian Liedtke (TU München, Germany)
- David Masser (Basel University, Switzerland)
- Oscar Marmon (Copenhagen University, Denmark)
- Lenny Taelman (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Lars Halle, Fabien Pazuki, Sho Tanimoto.
There is no registration fee but if you want to participate we kindly ask you to send an email to fpazuki AT math.ku.dk.
The conference will take place in Auditorium 10, in the Math Building of Copenhagen University. From the airport, take the metro to Nørreport. From the station, take an S-tog to Nørreport. From Nørreport, grab the bus 150S (or 184, or 185) and stop at Universitetsparken. The Math Building is a small grey cube behind three huge parallele buildings with curious orange small balconies. Nota Bene: on the Saturday morning, main doors will be locked, ask a local.
Niels Bohr Professorship of Lars Hesselholt and Journal de Théorie des Nombres de Bordeaux.