University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
3rd and 4th June 2016.
- Nurdagül Anbar (DTU Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Giacomo Cherubini (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Dennis Eriksson (Chalmers University Göteborg, Sweden)
- Shigeyuki Kondo (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Pär Kurlberg (KTH Stockholm, Sweden)
- Tapani Matala-aho (University of Oulu, Finland)
- Sofia Tirabassi (Bergen University, Norway)
Lars Halle, Fabien Pazuki, Sho Tanimoto.
The conference will take place in Aud 10, at the Math Building of Copenhagen University. From the airport, take the metro to Nørreport. From the station, take an S-tog to Nørreport. From Nørreport, grab the bus 150S (or 184, or 185) and stop at Universitetsparken. The Math Building is a small grey cube behind three huge parallele buildings with curious orange small balconies. Nota Bene: on the Saturday morning, doors will be locked, ask a local.
There is no registration fee but if you want to participate we kindly ask you to send an email to days4 AT n-cube.net
Niels Bohr Professorship of Lars Hesselholt.