Chalmers University of Technology (Göteborg - Sweden).
4th and 5th December 2015.
- Jan Hendrik Bruinier (Technical University of Darmstadt)
- Pietro Corvaja (University of Udine)
- Gerard Freixas i Montplet (Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu - Paris VI)
- Terry Gannon (University of Alberta)
- Harald Andrés Helfgott (Göttingen University)
- Jürg Kramer (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- Fabien Mehdi Pazuki (University of Copenhagen)
Dennis Eriksson, Per Salberger, Amos Turchet, Martin Westerholt-Raum.
There is no registration fee but if you want to participate we kindly ask you to send an email to days AT n-cube.net
All the talks will be held in the Euler Room located at the Fysik building - entrance from the Math building. (Map
Most of the Department of Mathematical Sciences is situated right in the middle of Campus Johanneberg (see maps HERE
The Department is about 1.5 km from the centre of Göteborg. To reach the Department, you can take bus 19 to bus stop Chalmers Tvärgata, or tram 6, 7, 8, 10 or 13 or bus 16, 58, 158 or 753 to tram stop Chalmers to the north of the campus. The airport bus stops at Korsvägen, where you change to tram 6, 8 or 13 to tram stop Chalmers (next stop).(LINK
to Public transport in Göteborg).
Gothenburg Centre for Advanced Studies in Science and Technology.