The aim of the meeting is to gather experts studying various questions concerning rational points on algebraic varieties. The program will cover a large spectrum, from diophantine geometry and algebraic geometry to analytic number theory.
University of Copenhagen: Auditorium 10, Department of Mathematical Science, Universitetsparken 5, 2100 Copenhagen.
15-17 November 2017.
- Pascal Autissier (Univ. Bordeaux)
- Ekaterina Aymerik (Univ. Paris-Sud)
- Tim Browning (Univ. Bristol)
- Aaron Levin (Univ. Michigan)
- Daniel Loughran (Univ. Manchester)
- Aurélien Galateau (Univ. Franche-Comté)
- Lars Halle (Univ. Copenhagen)
- Emmanuel Peyre (Univ. Grenoble-Alpes)
- Per Salberger (Univ. Göteborg)
- Sho Tanimoto (Univ. Copenhagen)
- Damiano Testa (Univ. Warwick)
- Tony Varilly-Alvaredo (Univ. Rice)
The conference will start at 9:00 on Wednesday 15 and will end at 12:30 on Friday 17.
for the detailed program.
Sara Checcoli (Univ. Grenoble-Alpes), Fabien Pazuki (Univ. Copenhagen, Univ. Bordeaux).
There is no registration fee but if you want to participate we kindly ask you to send an email to fpazuki AT math.ku.dk.
The conference will take place in Auditorium 10, in the Math Building of Copenhagen University. From the airport, take the metro to Nørreport. From the station, take an S-tog to Nørreport. From Nørreport, grab the bus 150S (or 184, or 185) and stop at Universitetsparken. The Math Building is a small grey cube behind three huge parallele buildings with curious orange small balconies. Nota Bene: In case you need to enter the math building after 19:00 during the week or any time on Saturday 18, you will need the help of a local to open the doors.
Niels Bohr Professorship of Lars Hesselholt and ANR Gardio